E-Clinical OS delivers end-to-end study support from a single clinical trial operating platform that is available anywhere, any time. Clinical trial capabilities can be mixed and matched to build a solid foundation for each trial environment.
- Select the perfect mix of features and services to fit each study.
- Pay-as-you-go, for only what you use, when you use it.
- Manage user accounts, privileges, options and training requirements.
- Study build, support, training and certification services available on-demand.
- Cost transparency with step-by-step, self-service quoting and decision-support tools.
- Add features and services as you need them, directly within E-Clinical OS.
The E-Clinical suite provides a comprehensive, functionally-rich solution to streamline clinical trial processes and supports DDE and EDC within one system. It uses proven workflows that enable clinical operations to effectively plan each stage of a trial. The E-Clinical suite is able to capture, manage, clean, export and lock trials quickly and cost-effectively. Whether you are a pharmaceutical, device, biotechnology, academic or government institution, the Somex Software Services E-Clinical solution is a proven system for large scale global projects or single site Phase I studies.
Whether you are a pharmaceutical, device, biotechnology, academic or government institution, the Somex Software Services E-Clinical solution is a proven system for large scale global projects or single site Phase I studies.
Clinical Trials :
As clinical trials continue to grow in complexity and global scope, the volume of clinical trial data is expanding exponentially. Regulatory requirements for increased safety monitoring are also increasing the amount of study data that must be gathered, organized, and analyzed. Innovative E-Clinical technologies are essential to manage these data requirements, reduce development costs, support faster “Go/No-Go” decisions for potential new products, and increase efficiency throughout the clinical trial process.